Business School Education
I can’t tell you everything I’ve learned at HBS, and no book would have prepared me for the experience. Instead, I’m going to give you a taste. Some of these literally blew my mind. Some blew my mind because I never realized how important they were.
- Finance 1 (FIN1)
- Finance 2 (FIN2)
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior (LEAD)
- Technology and Operations Management (TOM)
- Financial Reporting and Control (FRC).
- Marketing (MKT)
- The Entrepreneurial Manager (TEM)
- Strategy (STRAT)
- Business, Government, and the International Economy (BGIE)
- Leadership and Corporate Accountability (LCA)
All of the lessons in this post are my simplicity on the other side of the complexity of HBS.